The Coeur d’Alene Rowing Association is a non-profit community organization dedicated to inspiring a lifelong passion for the sport of rowing in a safe and fun environment
Spring Boat Moving
Boat moving date CANCELLED for April 11, 2020. Stay tuned for new date!
Master Rowing Program
- For info, visit Membership Options
- Contacts: Anne Anderson or Sherry Wood firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coached master practice by Coach Martin on Tuesday and Thursday, 5:30pm, beginning early May. No Fee. Must be CDA Rowing Member Master General Rower or Master Affiliate to participate.
Junior Rowing Program
- For info and Junior Team Membership requirements, please contact Coach Martin Stacey email@example.com or Coach John Neirinckx firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn to Row (19 and over)
New Session – ALL SPRING CLASSES CANCELLED
- Fee $165
- Each session minimum 4 participants, limited to 16
- 9 classes per session
- Meet at Fernan Lake, CDA Rowing Dock
- For info and registration, please complete the Learn to Row form on the right side of this page.
Discover Rowing Day – Spring Class Cancelled
- Fee $30
- Time 9am – 12pm
Junior Rowing Camps (High School Students)
- Novice Junior Rowing Camp: No Experience Required
- Advanced Junior Rowing Camp: Coach Approval Required
NOVICE SESSION: DATE TO BE DETERMINED
- Fee $300 (additional siblings $275 each)
- Limited to 16 participants
- For info please contact Coach Martin Stacey email@example.com or Coach Mark Voorhees firstname.lastname@example.org
- For registration, please complete the Learn to Row form on the right side of this page.
Click Learn to Row for class information.