The Coeur d’Alene Rowing Association is a non-profit community organization dedicated to inspiring a lifelong passion for the sport of rowing in a safe and fun environment
Master Rowing Program
- For info, visit Membership Options
- Contact Sherry Wood firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coached master practice by Coach Martin on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 5:30pm, beginning early May. No Fee. Must be CDA Rowing Member Master General Rower or Master Affiliate to participate.
Junior Rowing Program
Learn to Row (19 and over)
- Session #1 (9 classes per session)
- June 3, 4, 5, 6 5:30pm-7:30pm
- June 8 8am-10am
- June 10, 11, 12, 13 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Fee $165
- Each session minimum 8 participants, limited to 16
- Meet at Fernan Lake, CDA Rowing Dock
- For Info and Registration, please complete the Learn to Row form on the right side of this page.
Junior Rowing Camps (High School Students)
Novice Junior Rowing Camp: No Experience Required
- June 17, 18, 19, 20
- 8am – 12pm
- Fee $300 (additional siblings $275 each)
- Limited to 16 participants
- For Info and Registration please contact Coach Mark Voorhees email@example.com
Click Learn to Row for class information.