The Coeur d’Alene Rowing Association is a non-profit community organization dedicated to inspiring a lifelong
Master Rowing Program
- For info, visit Membership Options
- Contacts: Anne Anderson or Sherry Wood email@example.com
- Coached master practice by Coach Martin on Tuesday and Thursday, 5:30pm, beginning early May. No Fee. Must be CDA Rowing Member Master General Rower or Master Affiliate to participate. Please contact Coach Martin Stacey (208)446-6067.
Junior Rowing Program
- For info and Junior Team Membership requirements, please contact Coach Martin Stacey firstname.lastname@example.org or Coach John Neirinckx email@example.com
Learn to Row (19 and over)
New Session – Date To Be Determined
- Fee $165
- Each session minimum 4 participants, limited to 16
- 9 classes per session
- Meet at Fernan Lake, CDA Rowing Dock
- For info and registration, please complete the Learn to Row form on the right side of this page.
Discover Rowing Day – Date To Be Determined
- Fee $30
- Time 9am – 12pm
Junior Rowing Camps (High School Students)
- Novice Junior Rowing Camp: No Experience Required
- Advanced Junior Rowing Camp: Coach Approval Required
NOVICE SESSION: DATE TO BE DETERMINED
- Fee $300 (additional siblings $275 each)
- Limited to 16 participants
- For info please contact Coach Martin Stacey firstname.lastname@example.org or Coach Mark Voorhees email@example.com
- For registration, please complete the Learn to Row form on the right side of this page.
Click Learn to Row for class information.