The Coeur d’Alene Rowing Association is a non-profit community organization dedicated to inspiring a lifelong passion for the sport of rowing in a safe and fun environment
Master Rowing Program
- For info, visit Membership Options
- Contact Sherry Wood email@example.com
- Coached master practice by Coach Martin on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 5:30pm, beginning early May. No Fee. Must be CDA Rowing Member Master General Rower or Master Affiliate to participate.
Junior Rowing Program
Learn to Row (19 and over)
Classes Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 5:30pm-7:30pm, & one Saturday 8am-10am, Fernan Lake, CDA Rowing Dock
- July 16 thru July 26, 2018
- August 13 thru August 23, 2018
- Fee $165
- Each session minimum 8 participants, limited to 16
- 9 classes per session
- For Info and Registration, please complete the Learn to Row form on the right side of this page.
Junior Rowing Camps (High School Students)
Beginner Junior Rowing Camp: No Experience Required
- June 18 thru 22, 2018
- 8am – 12pm
- Fee $300 (additional siblings $275 each)
- Limited to 16 participants
- For Info and Registration please contact Coach Mark Voorhees firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Learn to Row for class information.